[Ica-osgeo-labs] short course EGU 2016

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:24:34 PST 2015

Dear Prof. Fisher,

thanks for your support. The OpenGeoScience committee have chosen to
propose at EGU 2016 (Vienna, April 17-22th) a general course (R, GRASS,
Python, GDAL, ....), not based on specific topic. Please, see OSgeo-live to
have an idea about it.
Thanks for your kind availability.
Maybe, we can offer a second 90 minutes at EGU16 on specific topics - we
will see if it is possible.

Yours,
Raffaele