[Ica-osgeo-labs] Third issue of G4A Newsletter

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 4 08:43:00 PDT 2015

Wonderful! Therefore everybody has contributions, s(he) sends the contribution to Antoni within the 27th of the month.
I was not thinking of something specific I have now to send, but just to know the procedure, that now is absolutely clear to me. Thank you!!!
Congratulations again!
Nice week.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it