[Ica-osgeo-labs] [Board] info on new item on agenda

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:05:43 PDT 2015

I assume that means closing the OSGeo-Edu list as well (and inviting /
notifying members to to the GeoforAll list)?

It hasn't been used much since GeoforAll was established but there was
an interesting post just a few days ago [1]

Gavin

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/edu_discuss/2015-September/001701.html