[Ica-osgeo-labs] Researcher Link through NEWTON-MOSHARAFA Fund between UK, South African and Egypt

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 04:20:27 PDT 2015

Hi AbdelRahman, Thanks for your interest.

All - May i also suggest that any UK university wishing to collaborate for this bid please inform Rania Elsayed [ranyaalsayed at gmail.com<mailto:ranyaalsayed at gmail.com>] before 10th Sep, so that she can coordinate this.

It will be really good if anyone from Newcastle, UCL , Southampton, USW , Warwick will be interested to  lead  this? As i informed Nottingham is bit over stretched at this moment for  the 28th Sep deadline, so wont be able to lead the UK bid component but will be happy to collaborate if any other university (Newcastle, UCL , Southampton, USW, Warwick) leads the UK component. Thanks.

Suchith