[Geo4All] Geoforall main maillist update

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Apr 3 12:08:16 PDT 2016

Dear All,

In order to maintain consistency , we have now renamed the maillist name (ica-osgeo-labs)  to geoforall .We are updating the website also to reflect this.

Thanks to big help from Jorge Sanz , we have now migrated the lists archives to the new name along with users. Old lists addresses will be redirected to the new ones.

Main GeoForAll list:

- archive at  http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Geo-For-All-f5046485.html

So when you send  message to all the list members, please from now send email to geoforall at lists.osgeo.org

Also for  GeoForAll Schools (chairs: Nikos and Ela)

Thanks again to Jorge for his prompt help on this.