[Geo4All] The European Open Science Cloud in upcoming Horizon 2020 calls

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 8 02:26:46 PDT 2016

Hi Suchith,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM, Suchith Anand
<Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Colleagues, is anyone planning to attend the European Open Science Cloud
> Information Day on 15 April 2016? If so, please let me know

For those not able to attend, there will be a Webstream:
https://scic.ec.europa.eu/streaming/information-day-on-the-support-to-the-european-open-science-cloud-through-upcoming-calls

> This call ( INFRADEV-04-2016) will also be a good opportunity to think ideas
> of we can make use of the European Open Science Cloud for Geo Research.
>
> Details at
> https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/european-open-science-cloud-upcoming-horizon-2020-calls-under-european-research-infrastructures

Do you know if SMEs are eligible? Didn't find that on the web site.

Best wishes,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD