[Geo4All] The European Open Science Cloud in upcoming Horizon 2020 calls

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 11:39:19 PDT 2016

Hi Maria,

I suggest all those of us interested in this call should plan this starting now. The Think Tank will be a good opportunity to meet and plan the final submission but the real work (proposal writing, consortium in place) need to start asap. Thanks to Charlie's efforts and our last year grant sprints in Como plus the momentum building up from the OpenCitySmart ideas, we are in a good position to do this. Plus we already have good network of labs in Europe that we can bring together to build up the consortium. It will be great if you can lead this and i will discuss with my colleagues here and i am sure University of Nottingham will be keen to be part of the consortium. But it will need good team effort from all of us and i will help you as we did for the COST bid . Anyone else who wish to join this efforts should inform us asap, so we can get an idea if there is enough interest to plan this.

Suchith