[Geo4All] Rafael slides for Geo4All presentation at Higher Education Summit

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:02:46 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I hope this email finds you well.

I am preparing a presentation about Geo4All for a Summit on GIS in Higher Education in Colorado.
In the FOSS4G panel and track we will be discussing the need to expand education on FOSS4G and using FOSS4G in research at universities and community colleges.

I have several materials but I would appreciate your help with the latest information to incorporate into the presentation.
For example, Maria Brovelli recently collected slides from several labs for the UN presentation.

Slides in Open Office or MS PowerPoint format work.
I will give credits to contributors and send you presentation when done.

Thank you in advance for your attention and help.

Rafael

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-352-3762