[Geo4All] Geo4All Humanitarian mapathons lead

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:08:58 PDT 2016

Dear Sergio,
the GeoForAll website provides now an introduction to the webinar, see
http://www.geoforall.org/webinars
I am sure the material (slides, links, etc.) will be made available after
the webinar.
All the best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>