[Geo4All] geo4all website and wiki

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 01:09:20 PDT 2016

Suchith, Roberto,

it would be great if you could review both the website and wiki,
for example

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Webinar_Series is obsolete - there should be a
link to geoforall website with new webinars

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoforall_criteria
refers to centre instead of labs

I will send an email reminder to update the membership table later today.

Thank you, Helena

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 6:06 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Rafael,
>
> Thank you for presenting and sharing these excellent resources with the
> community. The references you put for each presentation is also very
> important. I will be meeting Roberto Santos today (he kindly helps with our
> website). I will discuss ideas with him, if we can atleast get some of
> these references in links section of the website as it will be a resource
> for the wider community (esp. beginners).
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith
>
> ------------------------------

Helena Mitasova
Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208