[Geo4All] geo4all website and wiki

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:17:27 PDT 2016

Helena, Suchith,
Thank you for pointing this out.

I have edit the wiki page to point it to the Geo4All Webinars page.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Webinar_Series

Please let me know if this correct.

Thank you both
Rafael
Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-352-3762