[Ica-osgeo-labs] [FOSS4G 2016] Invitation to become member of the Scientific Committee and for review

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Fri Jan 22 03:13:21 PST 2016

Dear Josef,

I have already put the link of CfP in the conferences list of the coming
issue of our Newsletter.

The February issue is scheduled to be published at the beginning of
February.

Also, I put your request for members of the Scientific Committee in the
"Information" section

Best wishes

Nikos

------

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos

Associate Professor

Dept. of Primary Education

Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki

Greece, GR-54124

Tel. +30 2310 991201

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr

Web pages: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/