[Geo4All] Welcome to the new G4A Lab!

Καλογήρου Σταμάτης skalo at hua.gr
Fri Jul 1 00:59:13 PDT 2016

Dear All,

Thank you Maria and Peter for accepting us in the network as well as Suchith and Seraphim for the warm welcome!

We are happy and honoured to join this network and support the aims of the initiative.

In the next few months we will update the website with all the research and R&D we do at Harokopio as well as our open data, software and teaching material contribution.

Wishing you a lovely July and an enjoyable summer 2016!

Greetings from boiling hot Athens,
Stamatis

Dr Stamatis Kalogirou
Assistant Professor of Applied Spatial Analysis
Department of Geography, Harokopio University
El. Venizelou 70, Athens, 17671, Greece
Tel. +30 210 9549163; Email. skalo at hua.gr<mailto:skalo at hua.gr>
Personal Web: http://gisc.gr<http://gisc.gr/>

lctools R-package: http://gisc.gr/software/lctools-r-package