[Geo4All] GIS of Thrones

Emma Strong eestrong118 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:58:16 PDT 2016

Wow, this is awesome!  Fun stuff!  I've been wanting to play around with
Game of Thrones spatial data to get a feel for how large the planet is and
how big the Sunset Sea might be to connect the west of Westeros to the east
of Essos :D  I'm sure others have already done so, but it will still be
fun!  Thanks for sharing!