[Geo4All] TEDx Datanauts & Geo4All

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 21:04:44 PDT 2016

Hi Wolfgang,

We have discussed in Geo4All AB and this TEDx Datanauts initiative is a good one for Geo4All to collaborate.  I would like to introduce you to our Geo4All community (cc in) and discuss more ideas.You are welcome to join our mailling list and provide updates.

Geo4All community - please see details of "Datanauts - Decoding Earth" that Wolfgang send below for details.