[Ica-osgeo-labs] Reminder: Call for Submissions FOSS4G 2016 ends 21st of March

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 23:20:36 PST 2016

Hi Till,

Thank you for this updates on studentship program and OSGeo student awards. Both are key for our educational outreach. Please send the studentship program url and details when ready and we will share it through our networks.

My humble suggestion for the Student Awards are the LOC (through the Academic Track committee) should decide the criteria and select the winners. That way there is no duplication of efforts as the Academic Track committee are anyway in charge of doing the reviews of submitted papers . Geo4All can make arrangements for the certificates for the winners etc . Please discuss ideas with the LOC and whichever decision you take we will support it and work with you to make the student awards possible.