[Ica-osgeo-labs] Newsletter - March 2016

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Mar 7 07:05:28 PST 2016

​​​I agree with Nikos and Suchith. Alongside this -clever- approach to the UN OpenGis Initiative it will be good to try a collaboration between Geoforall and other UN Agencies, mostly Unesco (also Unicef, Fao...). Maria, do you think it will be appropriate to talk about this in the workshop? (I mean, in the coffee-break)

Regards,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía