[Ica-osgeo-labs] [FOSS4G 2016] Invitation to become member of the Scientific Committee and for review

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:41:56 PDT 2016

Hi Franz-Josef,

On 2016/03/15 23:22, b.j.kobben at utwente.nl wrote:
> Hi Franz-Josef,
>
> For the record, I accept the invitation  (although as you mentioned,
> I did agree earlier already).

Same here (I had also sent my consent to
academictrack at foss4g2016.org earlier).

Selected papers from the FOSS4G-Seoul academic track
will be publish in the special issue of the new
Spatial Information Research journal [1]. SPIR
could also be considered as one of the journals
for publishing selected papers. I could discuss
with Prof. Jung-Sup Um, Editor-in-Chief, SPIR about
this if the SC agrees.

Best

Venka

[1]