[Ica-osgeo-labs] [OSGeo-Discuss] R: WebWorldWind at BiDS'16

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:51:59 PDT 2016

Patrick,

Thanks for your instant reply!

The WorldWind Team could apply for being hosted as
an OSGeo Project. Details of the process are available at

http://www.osgeo.org/incubator

The WorldWind team could start by sending the answer to
the questionnaire described in the URL below

http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/application.html

Jody, our incubation committee chair should be able to
answer any questions that you may have.

Look forward to welcoming WorldWind to OSGeo.

Best

Venka