[Ica-osgeo-labs] Mediterranean Drought Worst in 900 Years

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Mar 19 03:37:11 PDT 2016

Patrick, Mike,

Sure, we should explore synergies with the ESPRESSO (systEmic Standardisation apPRoach to Empower Smart citieS and cOmmunities) project  http://espresso-project.eu  . As this project is looking into development of a conceptual Smart City Information Framework based on open standards, it will be interesting to know their ideas for open standards for Point Cloud Data also .