[Ica-osgeo-labs] Sharing is Caring - Share my Lesson

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:28:50 PDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Charlie Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
> wrote:

> 2) the ability to upload source code rather than pdfs, to allow for the
> creation of new derivative works (e.g., translations, releases of new
> versions, etc.)

Isn't this called version control plus web interface? GitHub is a good a
famous example. You can edit files online without even using Git. Fully
free, libre and open source alternative is Fossil with has is a version
control which comes with web interface by default. More examples can be
added.

Vaclav