[Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Thu Mar 24 05:54:31 PDT 2016

Maria

What kind of background do you need from your volunteers for the second step?  I have been using QGIS in workshops and attempting to add it to a few of my classes.  So I could help with that section.

Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas