[Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Anthony Calamito acalamito at boundlessgeo.com
Thu Mar 24 08:10:54 PDT 2016

Maria,

I do not have access to edit the OSGeo Wiki page, but I wanted to make
sure everyone was aware of the training workshops Boundless has published
publicly.  This should fit nicely into the UN's training needs.  The
Workshops can be found here: http://workshops.boundlessgeo.com/

I will be sure to provide additional materials as I come across them.

Cheers,
Anthony

Anthony Calamito
Federal CTO & FSO | Boundless
acalamito at boundlessgeo.com
202-827-0293 (office)
919-346-6825 (cell)
@GeoCalamito; @BoundlessGeo

On 3/24/16, 8:31 AM, "ica-osgeo-labs on behalf of Maria Brovelli"
<ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of