[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: First "Air Sensors Everywhere" Webinar, March 30th, 2016 14:00 GMT

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 02:31:45 PDT 2016

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for sharing this webinar info . I will share this webinar info. with wider colleagues. This is a good topic for a new thematic and builds synergies with OpenCitySmart thematic. It will be great if you can lead this.

Roberto -  could you please add this webinar info and its recording url  to the webinar list of Geo4All website. Thanks.

Suchith