[Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Anthony Calamito acalamito at boundlessgeo.com
Tue Mar 29 04:26:13 PDT 2016

Thanks Venka,

I have submitted my request for access and am awaiting approval.

Thanks for your help,
Anthony

Anthony Calamito
Federal CTO & FSO | Boundless
acalamito at boundlessgeo.com
202-827-0293 (office)
919-346-6825 (cell)
@GeoCalamito; @BoundlessGeo

On 3/24/16, 11:31 AM, "ica-osgeo-labs on behalf of Venkatesh Raghavan"
<ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of