[Ica-osgeo-labs] IT IS ON! NOT CANCELLED. Re: Canceled: Fwd: First "Air Sensors Everywhere" Webinar, March 30th, 2016 14:00 GMT

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Mar 30 06:48:33 PDT 2016

Yes, we intend to put links to these webinars on the project website:
http://blogs.umass.edu/ase/

My personal hope/vision is that this evolves into a connection with
GeoForAll as a new thematic on low-cost geospatially explicit environmental
sensor networks with a connection to the OpenCitySmart effort with NASA
WorldWind as a data platform.

Cheers,

Charlie