[Ica-osgeo-labs] New GeoForAll Thematic group? Geospatial Open Environmental Sensor Networks?

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Thu Mar 31 06:22:14 PDT 2016

Dear Charlie,

Trying to find a way to support your effort, I will make an announcement in the coming issue of April.

I hope that people will read it and get in contact with you or with Rick.

I suppose that the issue will be ready for publication in April 7-8 and not earlier because I will be in Paris for a few days for a meeting.

Wishes

Nikos

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos

Associate Professor

Dept. of Primary Education

Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki

Greece, GR-54124

Tel. +30 2310 991201

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr

Web pages: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/