[Ica-osgeo-labs] Welcoming ideas from all for MapStories for Geo4All Cartographic Challenge on how How Openness can help to reduce inequality

Silvana Camboim silvanacamboim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:35:44 PDT 2016

Dear Sergio:

Yes, I received the material , it is right, thanks a lot for your
contribution, not just on this challenge, but with our community.

Today I issued a deadline extension to the list, I will be arranging all
material together during this period and I will come back with the overall
results.

Best regards,

Silvana