[Geo4All] Volunteers needed for producing a simple webform and website for publishing data on annual Open Source Report Card for organisations

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at pobox.com
Sat Nov 5 15:37:35 PDT 2016

Suchith Anand[1]
> it will be good if more organisations start producing their annual Open Source report cards. So I request volunteers to help us produce a simple webform which can be outputted to  a website with search facilities etc for collating information that will help all business and government organisations to produce [their] annual open source report card. We will also link this website with GeoForAll website and archive it etc.

Rather than a separate website, why not just use the OSGeo wiki[2]? MediaWiki has form extensions[3] (used with MySQL and PostgreSQL backing DBs). The wiki already supports search, and presumably is already archived (correct ?-)

FWIW, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com>

[1]: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geoforall/2016-November/003291.html
[2]: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page
[3]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms , https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cargo