[Geo4All] two publications on cloud computing for big data challenges

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Sun Nov 6 06:14:36 PST 2016

Dear All,

We just published two open access papers on cloud computing for big data challenges. The first one uses four scientific examples to illustrate that how cloud computing can help address big data challenges. The second one is a comprehensive review about source domains, challenges, solutions, technological revolutions, and innovations for research and business in the following years.

We hope that these two publications to serve as reference for our research in the next years. Please feel free to share with colleagues who might be interested in.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0198971516303106/pdfft?md5=bdd1e3a06bc8c461da641eaab1194ae0&pid=1-s2.0-S0198971516303106-main.pdf

http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17538947.2016.1239771

Cheers,
Phil