[Geo4All] two publications on cloud computing for big data challenges

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sun Nov 6 09:33:17 PST 2016

Yes Franz-Josef, a big thank you to Chaowei!

And in the spirit of sharing in the big data world. . .

something else, maybe for bedtime reading via Kindle light,

For a very affordable tiny £1.49, ^Big Data:  Does Size Matter?^

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Data-Matter-Bloomsbury-Sigma-ebook/dp/B01AS2XZ2Y/

-Patrick