[Geo4All] Open Source report card needed from all

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 16 06:06:11 PST 2016

Thank you Antony and Boundless for your prompt action. We greatly appreciate your commitment to open source  and your intention to produce a report card at least once a year going forward.

The momentum for Openness that is happening from all directions is truly amazing and beyond even our own expectations.  The shift has already happened. My thank you to everyone who is working for this.