[Geo4All] Congratulations Jeff!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 1 10:57:08 PDT 2016

Thank you Sergio!  I am absolutely overwhelmed from the thank-you's and
the support sent my way since that announcement.  I did struggle the
past few months, second-guessing myself and if I made mistakes, but the
community support from all over the world has given me renewed energy
and confidence.  Thank you Sergio and everyone.  My love for the OSGeo
and FOSS4G community has never been so strong.

And hello to you in Uruguay, from eastern Canada :)

-jeff
President Emeritus, OSGeo