[Geo4All] [geoforall-ab] Geo4all at the 2nd Open Geographic Information Technologies Conference

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Sep 10 05:43:16 PDT 2016

Dear Sergio

unfortunately I don't have time for preparing the video. But we planned to have in short time a webinar (Rafael will coordinate that)

Here the slides with the summary.

Many thanks.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it