[Geo4All] Central Appalachian YouthMappers Symposium - Please register

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Sep 12 06:22:48 PDT 2016

Hi Patricia,

(I'm one of the Regional co-chairs of GeoForAll.org for North America, with
Helena Mitasova of NCSU [1]).

Your effort looks great!

It seems to me that what you are doing complements what we are doing in
GeoForAll [2], and like Maria suggests by signing her university up, I can
see, potentially, many GeoForAll labs also being affiliated with the
YouthMappers network and perhaps vise-versa. If others agree it would be
interesting to figure out how we make a more formal connection between our
two groups, perhaps pointing to each other on websites...?

Reactions?

Charlie Schweik

[1] http://www.geoforall.org/how_to_join/
[2] http://geoforall.org