[Geo4All] [geoforall-ab] Ideas invited from "Geo for All" community for Global Week to help demonstrate and raise awareness of "geo" in education at UNESCO

Cozzi, Patrick pcozzi at agi.com
Fri Sep 23 08:21:34 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Venka is exactly right about Cesium's license; we specifically selected Apache 2.0 to allow broad use.

Patrick - it is so nice to be in direct contact with you!  Are you open to discussing collaboration between Web World Wind and the Cesium team?  Such a collaboration could potentially save years of development effort for Web World Wind, demonstrate Cesium's community commitment, and help us both serve the open-source geospatial community even more.

Have a great weekend!

Patrick