[Geo4All] UN Open GIS Capacity Building Initiative

Darshana Rawal rawalnet at cept.ac.in
Mon Sep 26 03:34:54 PDT 2016

Dear Prof.Maria
I would also congratulate you and your Team for starting the first GeoAcademy QGIS for UN Open GIS initiative.

All the Best to all who contribute in this initiative.

With Best Regards

Darshana Rawal

Sent from my iPhone

> On 19-Sep-2016, at 8:37 AM, Ki-Joune Li <lik at pnu.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear Maria,
>
> I would congratulate you for starting the first GeoAcademy QGIS for UN Open GIS,
> and also appreciate all who have contributed to this wonderful CB program.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ki-Joune

Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.