[Geo4All] FOSS4G Europe 2017 Academic Track

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:54:04 PDT 2017

Dear all,

this is a reminder that you can still submit your paper to the FOSS4G
2017 Europe Academic Track that will take place between 18 and 22 July
2017 in Paris.
The deadline has been recently extended to April 17th, 2017 and you have
to submit only an extended abstract for the first evaluation phase. Note
also that the successful abstracts will be published in ISPRS Archives
and we will have various post proceedings' papers published in journals.
More you can find at [1].
Also please note that you do not have to be European to send a paper or
join the Program Committe (also if someone is willing still to help with
the reviewing is very welcome to join, please contact me).

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Paris in July,
Bets regards,

Dimitris
(FOSS4G 2017 Academic Track co-chair)

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Academic_Track