[Geo4All] The recording of the Apr. 7 Geo4All webinar (and more related news from Tuscany)

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:26:23 PDT 2017

Hello to all -

The recording of the Apr. 7 Geo4All webinar on free/open source geomatics,
environment, and music (short version of the title) was made available last
Friday.

I am reposting this via an article on my blog, providing some sidebar
information, news on upcoming events, and some historical information:

http://www.pibinko.org/pibinko-org-newsletter-april-17-23-a-webinar-recording-and-old-card-game-tournaments/

Apologies for the audio issues to those who connected live...we were able
to reconstruct the whole session and we hope you will appreciated the rest
of the story!

Best regards from (Southern) Tuscany, and thanks once more to Geo4All and
ASPRS for this opportunity.

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org
info at pibinko.org