[Geo4All] R: OpenLitterMap now online

Darshana Rawal rawalnet at cept.ac.in
Tue Apr 18 18:44:45 PDT 2017

Yes Wonderful, we also share this with our students...

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Wow! Excellent! I'll share with my students, colleagues and friends!
> Maria
>

> Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

*RegardsDarshana RawalResearch Associate;Visiting Professor*
*CEPT University,Ahmedabad,India*

--
Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain