[Geo4All] Faculty! Urgent help needed for student awards at FOSS4G 2017 in Boston

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Aug 17 04:37:41 PDT 2017

Dear GeoForAll *Faculty* colleagues,

We are looking for a few additional reviewers to review student papers that
are candidates for the OSGeo Student Awards at FOSS4G 2017.

We need this review to be done today. If you can help out, *please email me
immediately* and I will send you the student papers for review and voting.
Also, provide me with information on who you are and your university so I
can give you a shout-out at the conference.

Thank you for your help!

Charlie Schweik

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS