[Geo4All] new labs in new website

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:48:46 PDT 2017

I put this form back up for now. We can migrate any new records in a
week or so. Just let us know when you are ready. I suggest the
regional chairs specifically and personally reach out to their
contacts in their region.

We do plan to convert all of these forms to wordpress forms, but that
is not at the top of the priority list right now as we have tons of
other things to work on.