[Geo4All] Invite to GeoForAll Webinar on Friday Dec 1@ 7:00 PM GMT How we teach tools for open geospatial science?

Dr. Shruti Kanga shruti.kanga at mygyanvihar.com
Tue Dec 5 03:23:32 PST 2017

Sir,

You will be glad to know that the Suresh Gyan Vihar University has been
duly established way back in the year 2008 by the Government of Rajasthan,
vide Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Act 2008 (Act No. 16 of 2008).
The University is recognized U/S 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and has been
empowered to award degrees U/S 22 of UGC Act. The University offers a wide
range of programs at UG, PG and Doctoral level and enjoys a high reputation
of its landmark achievements in the pursuit of academic excellence.

It is also delightsome to bring to your kind notice that the University has
been recently awarded with ‘A’ Grade accreditation by the NAAC (UGC) and
thereby enjoys the distinction of being the First Private University in the
State of Rajasthan in this category.

The University situated on a sprawling and picturesque campus at Mahal,
Jagatpura, Jaipur known as the pink city, the capital of Rajasthan, is one
of the famous tourist destinations of the country.

As per specific decision taken vide Agenda Item No. 19.10 in the last
(19th) meeting of the Board of Management [BOM] held on Saturday, the 20th
May 2017 under Chairmanship of Shri Sunil Sharma, Hon’ble Chairperson, the
University Administration feels honoured to extend this invitation to your
goodself to kindly agree to accord your consent to collaborate the 5th Annual
International Convention on Climate Change and Water Research (C3W) of this
University as the *collaborator *from 09th - 11th February 2018.

It is delightsome to bring to your kind notice that high dignitaries of the
stature of *Shri Dr. Rajendra Singh*, also known as "waterman of India", he
won the Stockholm Water Prize, an award known as "the Nobel Prize for
water", in 2015, and *Hon’ble Kiran Bedi*, Lieutenant Governor of
Puducherry, first woman IPS and Respected *Medha Patkar, *Social
activist, Narmada
Bachao Andolan have already graced our University Conventions in the past,
as the Chief Guests.

Further details of the convocation ceremony will be submitted for your kind
perusal at the earliest keeping in view your convenience in near future.A
brief note of University Profile is further enclosed to this letter for
your kind perusal.

The Scope of collaboration on academic and research activities includes the
following categories:

·         Academic and research collaboration in the areas of mutual
interest.

·         Exchange of Scientific information, scholarly information,
materials and publications.

·         Student internship and faculty trainings

·         Sponsorship of cooperative seminars, workshops and other academic
meetings.

·         To exchange information on research and educational programs

·         To jointly organize short-term continuing education/training
programmes on topics of mutual interest

·         To jointly organize seminars, conferences, or workshop on topics
of mutual interest

Thanks and Regards

Dr. Shruti Kanga
Centre for Climate Change and Water Research
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Jagatpura, Jaipur (India)
Mob: 7004785015