[Geo4All] Official Geo4All twitter account

Julia Wagemann wagemann.julia at gmx.de
Mon Jan 9 14:56:07 PST 2017

Hi all,

I would like to wish you a happy new year 2017. I am happy to announce
that Geo4All is now represented on twitter: https://twitter.com/Geo4All_
Twitter is a great tool to reach a wide audience to spread the great
work of the initiative. So far, Chris Tucker and myself are taking care
of the account. But we need the support from all of you. There are three
ways how to support us and to help making twitter work for us:

1. Please follow, like and retweet!
2. Let us (Julia or Chris) know about your work related to Geo4All that
is worth tweeting. We need content.
3. Volunteers who support us in maintaining the account are more than
welcome. Let us know if you wish to do so.

Looking forward to work together with you in 2017 to promote open (geo-)
education worldwide.
All the best,
Julia