[Geo4All] Official Geo4All twitter account

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Mon Jan 9 23:20:45 PST 2017

Thank you Julia and Chris.
Your announcement will be posted on the coming issue of our Newsletter
(January 2017) which is in press.
See at the bottom of the issue, section "17. Ideas / Information"

wishes
Nikos

Παραθέτοντας από Julia Wagemann <wagemann.julia at gmx.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to wish you a happy new year 2017. I am happy to
> announce that Geo4All is now represented on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/Geo4All_
> Twitter is a great tool to reach a wide audience to spread the great
> work of the initiative. So far, Chris Tucker and myself are taking
> care of the account. But we need the support from all of you. There
> are three ways how to support us and to help making twitter work for
> us:
>
> 1. Please follow, like and retweet!
> 2. Let us (Julia or Chris) know about your work related to Geo4All
> that is worth tweeting. We need content.
> 3. Volunteers who support us in maintaining the account are more
> than welcome. Let us know if you wish to do so.
>
> Looking forward to work together with you in 2017 to promote open
> (geo-) education worldwide.
> All the best,
> Julia

Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
Τμήμα Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης
Α.Π.Θ. 54124 Θεσσαλονίκη
Τηλ.: 2310 991201 / 991230
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Web Page:       http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
		http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
		https://www.auth.gr/univUnits

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of Digital Analysis and Educational Design Laboratory
President of the Hellenc digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki