[Geo4All] Heritage for Planet Earth

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sun Jan 15 20:11:57 PST 2017

Dear OSGeo & GeoForAll

Just a thought, in honor of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Mother Jones, Eugene Debs, Lysistrata and others. . .

The OSGEO OpenCitySmart effort is proceeding in earnest!
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart

You might want to register or maybe miss out big time!

The ^new^ Renaissance for a world that works in concert with each other. . .
is being introduced 12 March in the heart of original Renaissance, Firenze!!!
Please join us and learn about the 'easy-to-install' back-end GeoServer/OSM.
And the beautiful front-end CitySmart client, with actual city data fully applied.

www.lifebeyondtourism.org/evento/946

http://www.lifebeyondtourism.org/community/registrazione

It's going to be one helluva lot of fun watching this international gathering of Mayors light-up as they see a way for a world to become sister-cities overnight via a suite of brilliant and heartfelt OSGEO/FOSS4G technology.

-Patrick.Hogan at nasa.gov
When we worship our children for the gods they are, we will all be in heaven