[Geo4All] UN SDG mapping book updates

Michael Peterson mpeterson at unomaha.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:46:52 PDT 2017

Anthony-

Not to throw another wrench in this but the ICA has an agreement with Springer on all book publications.  Essentially, they have first refusal. They would not refuse publication for this project.

You could rightly argue that the ESRI publication would likely be less expensive than that from Springer.  The reason is that ESRI subsidizes their press through software sales, and there you see the problem that Suchith is rightly addressing.

-- M>
Prof. Michael P. Peterson
Department of Geography / Geology (http://www.unomaha.edu/geogeo/ )
University of Nebraska at Omaha