[Geo4All] GSoC Mentors - Action required!

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:00:52 PST 2017

On 8 March 2017 at 14:33, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,

Dear,

> at today, we have only 9 registered mentors, which I believe is not the
> final number. If you are willing to mentor a student for Google Summer of
> Code, here's what to do: add yourself here [1], clearly indicating the
> *title* of the idea you are willing to mentor (no link to ideas page,
> please). I will then send you an invite to join the OSGeo organization on
> the GSoC website.

maybe the mentor doesn't apply because every year there are more
actions to do, for example I received three mail to change a link with
the name of projects in a wiki page (instead send me a mail you could
just modify the wiki page), so at the end I completely removed my
name.
Please take GSOC as simpler as possible!

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org