[Geo4All] 50 free eprints of our new FOSS4G paper

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:44:12 PST 2017

Dear all,
just to inform you that, thanks to Taylor & Francis, the full-text of our
new paper

Brovelli M.A., Minghini M., Moreno Sanchez, R. and Oliveira R. (2017) Free
an Open Source Software for Geospatial Applications (FOSS4G) to support
Future Earth. *International Journal of Digital Earth *10(4), 386-404,
doi:10.1080/17538947.2016.1196505.

is available for free to the first 50 people clicking this link:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/QyxcJ6BVSTrGW82j8fju/full

I hope this paper can be useful for as many people as possible.
All the best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>