[Geo4All] 2nd GGF - Conference on Sustainability & Energy Issues - Brussels, 7-8 September 2017

Francesco Adamo 23adamo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:47:55 PDT 2017

Dear Colleague,
I have the pleasure to send you in attachment  the call for paper  and a
draft program of the conference that Geoprogress is organising in Bruxelles
on 7 and 8 September 2017 on  sustainability and energy issues, inviting
you to   present and/or send  a paper

Moreover, I would be grateful if you would

   - forward the invitation to colleagues in your organization or in your
   country that may be interested
   -  sollecitate some of  them  to  present and/or send a paper on the
    Conference topics;

Many thanks for your attention. Best regards

Francesco Adamo
--
Prof. Emer. Francesco ADAMO
Presidente di Geoprogress, ONLUS